- Stop sleeping till 10 in the morning and go to bed at earthly hours. The ISB timezone is far south, stop sharing sleeping habits with nocturnal species…now!
- Expand my horizons. There are other things to do besides eat, watch the tube, surf and similar such pointless activities.
- Find a mirror. Resembling a log while being fed your favorite food incessantly does nothing for how you fill your clothes. Hit the gym!
- No, my cell phone did not suddenly become heavier in the Bbay climate. Hit the gym!
- There are other forms of resting your form besides slouching or lolling on the couch/sofa/bed. Practise sitting in a chair in a posture that atleast vaguely resembles that of biped vertebrates. Do this in a phased manner so as not to shock the system
- Practise paying attention for longer than 45 seconds at a time. The fact that I flipped between four TV channels and 3 websites while writing this post should be enough motivation.
A Nickelback video completely broke the train of thought…will add more as and when I think of ’em…time to restart that engine…that’s for sure…